Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Little Me Background

Ok, I'm in. Still in the shallow end, but I'm in nonetheless.
I began couponing recently when I became too frustrated with our finances. I have three boys. Ages 8, 3 1/2 and a 7 month old. I went part time after the birth of my little guy, Brody and Ill never look back|!
I discovered Grocery Game and began a trial period, and within two weeks I was stockpiling and HOOKED! What a rush this game is. What satisfaction knowing how I am helping my family, community and self by SHOPPING!
So, I am a regular CVS, Walgreens and Jewel shopper, with a Target and Walmart penchant as well. Oh, then I discovered Dominick's has some amazing clearances on meat, so I gotta stop by there too. In case you haven't guessed I'm a Chicago girl (Go CUBBIES) and I live in the Round Lake Beach area.
I love these blogs. Never thought Id be creating one. I have been gaining so much great info from all of you bloggers, that I wanted to post my deals and give thanks to the ones that have helped me so much and may not even know it!
Do you all get as excited as I do to learn of hidden deals, or money makers?
I recently had to stop carrying my purse and switch to a backpack so I could carry all my coupons stuff..you never know when you'll stumble across the right deal and have left your binder or whatever at home! that sounds pathetic, but I tell you, when you checkout and only have to pay the tax for several bags of merchandise you will understand.
I need help with scenarios still. I tend to decision make in the store, and I should really have a gameplan before I go. Maybe you can help me to come up with the best scenarios from week to week? Lets have some fun and help our families while we do so.

No comments: