Tuesday, October 14, 2008

good cvs day

had some ecbs that were about to expire, so i went to cvs and the coupon machine must have missed me, because it gave me 4 great coupons. first, $3 ecbs free, then $1 off colgate max, $4/$20 Diet/Nutrition and $2 off Colgate power toothbrushes.
Colgate max is on clearance for $.75 at my CVS and I got 6 of them free!!!
I also got:
5 Propel (Get $3 ECB Back)
1 CVS Bar Soap(.99, get $1ecb back)
3 Johnsons Lil Buddies Soap ($3/3=free)
2 Natures Bounty Vitamin D caps @4.49(BOGO and $2 ECBS back)

Not a bad trip!

Although I wish I had picked up the crest whitening strips, as they are a money maker with the $7 off coupon!

I have my coupon MOJO back now! :)

Oh and I forgot last week I picked up a great deal on Goldfish thanks to Jill Cataldo!

No comments: